Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum

ဴမန္မာအင္ဂဵင္နီယာမဵားဖိုရမ္

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying NTU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YanNaingAye
LEVEL '3'
LEVEL '3'
YanNaingAye

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Applying NTU Empty
PostSubject: Applying NTU   Applying NTU Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 4:51 pm

For those who are interested in applying Course Work programme in NTU and don't know how to start or those who are frequently asked about it, the following link may help you a little

http://info4ntu.bravehost.com/
Back to top Go down
http://yan9aye.blogspot.com/
Khai Lynn
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
Khai Lynn

Male
Number of posts : 1
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : N/A
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Applying NTU Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Junior, (only for Undergraduate Degree of NTU)   Applying NTU Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 12:32 pm

As my experience about applying NTU, I don't agree to apply it directly after finished Matriculation Exam. I am the one who was trying to apply NTU before I'm studying here (Nilai International University College). All the students from Myanmar who are going to apply Undergraduate degree at NTU need NTU entrance exam. I've agreed that Last 4 or 5 years, that exam has a passed score, now they choose the best score, only one or two students per year. The year that i took that exam, only one student who could answer about full marks was accepted. "Only One". I want all Myanmar Engineering students studying at NTU, it's great, but need to think and don't want their time wasted. As I was studying about 2 years for NTU exam, I can easily sit most exams here.
I've heard that after diploma in engineering at Nilai International University College, i can go directly to NTU 3rd year. Is it cool? That's my plan or i can go to Australia to take 3rd year. I'm studying Automotive Engineering. This is my experience and think about what you ( students who want to apply NTU) do. Also Teachers from Myanmar who are teaching for NTU entrance are my noble teacher, so i don't disturbe their business but I think I have a duty for myanmar students not to waste their money which is really hard to find right now and time ( wait for no man). Be honest and Pls drop a words for my reply. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
YanNaingAye
LEVEL '3'
LEVEL '3'
YanNaingAye

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Applying NTU Empty
PostSubject: thanks   Applying NTU Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 6:25 pm

Thanks for sharing more choices to who want to apply NTU!
Back to top Go down
http://yan9aye.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Applying NTU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying NTU   Applying NTU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying NTU
Page 1 of 1