Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum

ဴမန္မာအင္ဂဵင္နီယာမဵားဖိုရမ္

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bobowaimg
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'
bobowaimg

Male
Number of posts : 209
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : last
Registration date : 2006-10-24

MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Empty
PostSubject: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2006 2:57 pm

MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ).....
i think everybody know abt Mesh topology in networking context... though it is quite unpopular in wired environment..., some researchers predict that one day it will be the final goal of the internet topology...
in truth, mesh is only popular in wireless communication because we can say topology of wireless is virtually mesh in which no overload such as mass cable installation and maintenancec as in wired environment... further more, wireless installation will finally replace the wired one except high speed back-bone fibre optic communication cos even .16e wimax ( i am currently going along ) can provide high bandwidth as 70M per channel and coverage abt 30 miles.
mesh is superior to other topologies in term of redanduncy and reliability...but when we say mesh, we dont say mesh alone now... we say MANET mobile ad-hoc network... lets imagine the world where u dont need anything to connect to the internet and other computers... i mean u dont need intermediate devices such as router, switch and even modem...u can use ur device when u are mobile like in MRT or driving the car... of course, no need to pay for ISP service fee also....above all, if ur processor cant provide gaming processing, national grid will provide u to play any graphical intensive vedio game... it is the ultimate goal of MANET...

continue......if u show interest..
Back to top Go down
http://bobowaimg.blogspot.com
thureinmaungmg
LEVEL '1'
LEVEL '1'
thureinmaungmg

Male
Number of posts : 26
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : VISITOR
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: can we solve the connection limit   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 11:28 am

hello fri
first of all, i would like to admit that i have a very little knowledge in wireless world.

as u know the wireless communitcation is taken place on the carrier frequency and one Access Point can hold a limited number of that.

and also there may be overlapping area between 2 or more Access Point.

So how can we solve if we reach to saturation point. This may cause mostly in crowded hight rise building area without interference and dalay.

if we use time devision modulation , all may cause slow down on net.

thanks fri. actually i may wrong.
thanks again fri
Back to top Go down
bobowaimg
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'
bobowaimg

Male

PostSubject: Re: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 1:48 pm

thureinmaungmg wrote:
hello fri
first of all, i would like to admit that i have a very little knowledge in wireless world.

as u know the wireless communitcation is taken place on the carrier frequency and one Access Point can hold a limited number of that.

and also there may be overlapping area between 2 or more Access Point.

So how can we solve if we reach to saturation point. This may cause mostly in crowded hight rise building area without interference and dalay.

if we use time devision modulation , all may cause slow down on net.

thanks fri. actually i may wrong.
thanks again fri

hi fri,
thanks for ur reply.. i really appreciate it....
yea we have bottlenet problems in Access point based system ( Base Statation based or centralized system ) cos all subscribers cant talk directly to each other...we call this kind of system, PMP ( point to point) they must pass through the Access Point to contact each other... so the performance of the whole system is solely dependent on Access point's processing ability and its supported functionalities such as ( OFDM, OFDMA, adaptive modulations, adaptive frequency selections, advanced antenna system, beamforming, MIMO, Turbo coding, Space Time coding and others...)
Mesh system virually solve that kind of bottlenet problems cos there's no dedicated Access Point in mesh system.. all subscribers has Access Point functionalities...so virtually no limitations on the numbers but still have problems in scheduling that how wireless resources are effectively and efficiently shared... overload in scheduling may degrade the network exponentially.. but many researchers r doing for that..
Back to top Go down
thureinmaungmg
LEVEL '1'
LEVEL '1'
thureinmaungmg

Male

PostSubject: one more question fri.   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:36 pm

hi fri,

but i still have a question for that

if we can access other one's WEP and WAP(peer to peer in wireless field ) , it is impossible point for one's privacy and security.

and

how do we negotiate the carrier frequency ?

and

how to prevent the MZ zone ????

thanks again fri
bye

Last edited by on Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sai Nanda
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'

Male
Number of posts : 182
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : 8th batch
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 5:09 pm

MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) 62599605532d8bdfee5e2642c7f01a39.th

MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) 6e6f0e3b12adc1a4428e7ce0451067ff.th

as i cannot discuss like u 2, i only can applause u ! CHEER !
Back to top Go down
bobowaimg
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'
bobowaimg

Male

PostSubject: Re: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 9:23 pm

Sai Nanda wrote:
MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) 62599605532d8bdfee5e2642c7f01a39.th

MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) 6e6f0e3b12adc1a4428e7ce0451067ff.th

as i cannot discuss like u 2, i only can applause u ! CHEER !

now that i am quite happy.........
Back to top Go down
bobowaimg
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'
bobowaimg

Male

PostSubject: Re: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 9:28 pm

thureinmaungmg wrote:
hi fri,

if we can access other one's WEP and WAP(peer to peer in wireless field ) , it is impossible point for one's privacy and security.
and
and

thanks again fri
bye

cos security is not my expertise, let me discuss u tomorrow.. he he now it is abt 12:30 am and need to sleep right now cos have to go work 2morrow morning... k
bye
Back to top Go down
bobowaimg
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'
bobowaimg

Male

PostSubject: Re: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 6:55 am

thureinmaungmg wrote:
hi fri,

and

and

thanks again fri
bye

hi good questions! loooo!

for WAP case, mesh can handle the WAP cos one of the nodes will serve for AAA.some of mesh implementation use certificate based authentication rather than SSID and WEP.

for carrier frequency selection, we dont normally worry abt it cos OFDM and OFDMA is quite efficient for fexible frequency selection and utilization. meanwhile, there r other technologies which can overcome frequency interference problems, such as Advanced Antenna system, beam forming and directional antenna and other kinds... btw.. carrier frequency selection needs not be considered in low power environment and less coverage as in wi-fi. cos it wont affect much to the network.

what do u mean by mz zone? cos it stands for different meanings.......
Back to top Go down
LiquidSnake
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 11:15 am

hey dudes ! u should change this topic into " Bo Bo Wai Maung Vs Thurein Maung Maung", no more other in this field ? huh ? please dont' stood aside ! perticipate !
there is no doubt,like this conversation is called FORUM.
COMING SILENTLY, PEEPING, LEAVING SILENTLY ! that's all u all can do ??????????????????????????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
hi ko sai nanda let me use ur small avatars for a while !
MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) E829d05758f981a94bdc746f4f8e4f94.thMESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) 496198a6a7bcacc0bc8725611fa1306b.th
Finally, i only be like this one,MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) C7f1c1bc8db577711c5a160440f1daeb.th
Back to top Go down
thureinmaungmg
LEVEL '1'
LEVEL '1'
thureinmaungmg

Male

PostSubject: Discussion may be seen as a fight   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 1:12 pm

hi fri,
Quote :

first of all we are not in fight, and at my side, i exploring the new term and concept..........

actually i don't know the MESH .

so i would like to know and ask.

as u know, we can get the knowledge without knowing exactly.

I may be worng .
thanks for ur notification.
I will ............

also thanks for ur answer .....Bobowaimg

MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) 5e39304f5fa846664bb2bd0e989fa16d.th
thanks again fri
u also not in fight ......right fri
bye
Back to top Go down
bobowaimg
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'
bobowaimg

Male

PostSubject: Re: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 3:25 pm

thureinmaungmg wrote:
hi fri,
Quote :

first of all we are not in fight, and at my side, i exploring the new term and concept..........

actually i don't know the MESH .

so i would like to know and ask.

as u know, we can get the knowledge without knowing exactly.

I may be worng .
thanks for ur notification.
I will ............

also thanks for ur answer .....Bobowaimg

MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) 5e39304f5fa846664bb2bd0e989fa16d.th
thanks again fri
u also not in fight ......right fri
bye

hey brother....
what do u mean by fight? speaking out loud doesnt mean fighting as long as u dont insult personality...
i really appreciate ur questions and discussions....
btw...not to mention... i like fighting so much.... i mean idea storming.... that can improve us a lot....
Back to top Go down
bobowaimg
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'
bobowaimg

Male

PostSubject: Re: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 3:27 pm

LiquidSnake wrote:
hey dudes ! u should change this topic into " Bo Bo Wai Maung Vs Thurein Maung Maung", no more other in this field ? huh ? please dont' stood aside ! perticipate !
there is no doubt,like this conversation is called FORUM.
COMING SILENTLY, PEEPING, LEAVING SILENTLY ! that's all u all can do ??????????????????????????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
hi ko sai nanda let me use ur small avatars for a while !
MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) E829d05758f981a94bdc746f4f8e4f94.thMESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) 496198a6a7bcacc0bc8725611fa1306b.th
Finally, i only be like this one,MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) C7f1c1bc8db577711c5a160440f1daeb.th

whenever i come here, the only one who catches my eyes first is ko ko Snake.... i cant resist his signature.........he he
Back to top Go down
thureinmaungmg
LEVEL '1'
LEVEL '1'
thureinmaungmg

Male

PostSubject: that's right fri   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 3:37 pm

that's right fri and that is the point of what we should all know.

cause technology sharing needs alot of questions to ask

thanks fir
bye
Back to top Go down
bobowaimg
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'
bobowaimg

Male

PostSubject: Re: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 11:07 am

thureinmaungmg wrote:
that's right fri and that is the point of what we should all know.

cause technology sharing needs alot of questions to ask

thanks fir
bye

yea u r absoultely right! for technology development, we need discussions, questions, explanations, brainstorming, collaboration, competition....................no doubt, criticisms...
Back to top Go down
LiquidSnake
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 12:18 pm

bobowaimg wrote:
yea u r absoultely right! for technology development, we need discussions, questions, explanations, brainstorming, collaboration, competition....................no doubt, criticisms...
OK BROs, LET'S MARCH TO OUR BRIGHT FUTURE WITH SHARING KNOWLEDGEs AND UNDERSTANDINGs.
MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) E6fce0c817a395b2e9017d2ef4d171d2.thMESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) E6fce0c817a395b2e9017d2ef4d171d2.thMESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) E6fce0c817a395b2e9017d2ef4d171d2.thMESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) E6fce0c817a395b2e9017d2ef4d171d2.thMESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) E6fce0c817a395b2e9017d2ef4d171d2.th
Back to top Go down
bobowaimg
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'
bobowaimg

Male

PostSubject: Re: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 12:35 pm

LiquidSnake wrote:
bobowaimg wrote:
OK BROs, LET'S MARCH TO OUR BRIGHT FUTURE WITH SHARING KNOWLEDGEs AND UNDERSTANDINGs.
MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) E6fce0c817a395b2e9017d2ef4d171d2.thMESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) E6fce0c817a395b2e9017d2ef4d171d2.thMESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) E6fce0c817a395b2e9017d2ef4d171d2.thMESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) E6fce0c817a395b2e9017d2ef4d171d2.thMESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) E6fce0c817a395b2e9017d2ef4d171d2.th
thanks u are totally right...............!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )   MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MESH (or) MANET ( the final goal of IT deployment )
Page 1 of 1