Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum

ဴမန္မာအင္ဂဵင္နီယာမဵားဖိုရမ္

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Greeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ariella
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'

Female
Number of posts : 5
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : YIT
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Spring Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Spring Greeting   Spring Greeting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:08 pm

Dear Friends,

Haven't been here for some while. Spring time - time for cleaning up. The day before yesterday I cleaned the window in the living room (8x2 m, took me some four hours), yesterday I cleaned the one in the kitchen (no fences, nothing, 7th floor,. really dangerous) - today I am up for a more relaxing and secure cleaning - my computer. Came across my MEF account. And it is like with dresses, either use it or trash it. So I thought time to write again.

Last time I was mainly pointing out the free online services of Babylon. Really useful stuff, but if you are into a real translation job (writing a manual...) then nothing can compete with the ease of the Babylon Dictionary Software. If you a a short project no need to buy it, they have a two weeks free trial version.

Have a good spring,
Love - Ariella - the free climber
Back to top Go down

Spring Greeting
Page 1 of 1