Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum

ဴမန္မာအင္ဂဵင္နီယာမဵားဖိုရမ္

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nostalgic MIT

Go down 
+2
SpeeRose
Nanda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanda
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
Nanda

Male
Number of posts : 6
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : 3rd batch
Registration date : 2006-10-24

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 1:59 pm

Quite sure that all ex-MIT students won't forget the narrow road flanked by green paddy fields to the university, famous toddy juice (for we guys) at the foot of Mt. Yankin, broad range of hazy Shan high land and some other beautiful memories of Mandalay Institute of Technology. Here we, brothers and sisters of MIT, have a chance to gather again in this little forum. Let's share knowledge and latest updates to each others.
Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
http://nandakeio.multiply.com/
SpeeRose
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'

Male
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : 3rd

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: good old but sweet memories!   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 7:04 pm

hey nanda!

that's beautifully written and surely brought lots of good old but sweet memories of MIT back,.... and given me damn home sick blue as well.

I like to hear from my old mates too, lets keep in touch!

SpeeRose
(lets see if anyone can crack my name to say who I am:), apart from you though, shark!)
Back to top Go down
YanNaingAye
LEVEL '3'
LEVEL '3'
YanNaingAye

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: let me guess   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 11:49 pm

Are you Ko C-Pyaung?
Back to top Go down
http://yan9aye.blogspot.com/
Nanda
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
Nanda

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Are u C Pyaung?   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 12:51 am

SpeeRose.. my buddy, reponse by yourself. lol!
Back to top Go down
SpeeRose
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re:Are you Ko C-Pyaung?   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 9:51 pm

hi YanNaingAye

You are dead right........... spot on Smile .. did you see my bald head........ lol Smile

now I am ashame of myself Crying or Very sad , coz I can't recall your name being one from my batch? Am I right though? Or give me a hint to help refreshing my short memory!

oh btw, firmware engineer sounds cool! what kinda stuff d'you work on?
Back to top Go down
YanNaingAye
LEVEL '3'
LEVEL '3'
YanNaingAye

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: you are also right   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 11:13 pm

Dear Ko Spee Rose,
You are also right! I'm not from your batch.
I am one year junior to you. I remember you and spee group because I don't know what spee means. rabbit Just kidding! In fact, I always thank my seniors for the unforgettable memories we had got in Monywa Kyoukkar excursion and 1996 Happy new year night. Glad to meet all of you. You can visit my link http://yan.blogsite.org I write firmwares for 8051 family (usually ATMEL's AT89C2051 and NXP's (formally Philips) P89C58X2) microcontrollers. I have to use Assembly to modify existing firmwares and I use C for new projects.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nanda
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
Nanda

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Great job!!   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 11:42 pm

You are on a great job YNA. Seems a typical electronic stuff. As for me, though I was from EC, what I m doing right now is nothing to do with Electronics. Ofcoz it does relate with digital stuff but more in system level communications systems design ,like 3G and 4G wireless digital comm. No electronic circuits, no ICs at all but all the stuff u do practically on circuits, such as modulation, encoding etc. are in the form of mathematical expressions and equations and just rely mostly on simulations. It really is a headache for a guy like me, as u know I have never been well with programming and mathematics. Speaking of that Monywa trip, I remember SpeeRose was an awesome game master then.
Back to top Go down
THW
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
THW

Male
Number of posts : 13
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : fourth
Registration date : 2006-10-27

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 8:19 am

SpeeRose wrote:
hey nanda!

that's beautifully written and surely brought lots of good old but sweet memories of MIT back,.... and given me damn home sick blue as well.

I like to hear from my old mates too, lets keep in touch!

SpeeRose
(lets see if anyone can crack my name to say who I am:), apart from you though, shark!)

Hello,

How r u? Long time no see. Ko LK got a good job in San Jose. I hope u remember me.
Back to top Go down
THW
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
THW

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 8:22 am

Nanda wrote:
You are on a great job YNA. Seems a typical electronic stuff. As for me, though I was from EC, what I m doing right now is nothing to do with Electronics. Ofcoz it does relate with digital stuff but more in system level communications systems design ,like 3G and 4G wireless digital comm. No electronic circuits, no ICs at all but all the stuff u do practically on circuits, such as modulation, encoding etc. are in the form of mathematical expressions and equations and just rely mostly on simulations. It really is a headache for a guy like me, as u know I have never been well with programming and mathematics. Speaking of that Monywa trip, I remember SpeeRose was an awesome game master then.

hi,

Congratulation for outstanding student paper award!!!
Back to top Go down
THW
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
THW

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 8:23 am

Nanda wrote:

hi,

Back to top Go down
THW
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
THW

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 8:23 am

Nanda wrote:

hi,

Back to top Go down
Nanda
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
Nanda

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: 18 and life   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 3:24 pm

Hi THW
How come you are still at 18? Thank you for visiting my blog. but I will be away from the world for nearly 3 weeks as I will be going back home soon.
Back to top Go down
SpeeRose
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 9:23 pm

YanNaingAye wrote:
Dear Ko Spee Rose,
You are also right! I'm not from your batch.
I am one year junior to you. I remember you and spee group because I don't know what spee means. rabbit Just kidding! In fact, I always thank my seniors for the unforgettable memories we had got in Monywa Kyoukkar excursion and 1996 Happy new year night. Glad to meet all of you. You can visit my link http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home5/yann0002/ I write firmwares for 8051 family (usually ATMEL's AT89C2051 and NXP's (formally Philips) P89C58X2) microcontrollers. I have to use Assembly to modify existing firmwares and I use C for new projects.

Yeah, those days are unforgettable, but sadly unattainable now:(!

Atmel's uC are nice to play around with, unsing C! You must be having fun in that, but not so sure about assembly. ha it's programmer's nightmare, ain't it? We have got couples of Test Jigs that use Atme's uC, but usually firmwares are outsourced! so, i've got not much fun with it yet, but love to one day, hopefully! maybe then i can learn a lesson or two from ya:)
Back to top Go down
SpeeRose
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 9:31 pm

THW wrote:

Hello,

How r u? Long time no see. Ko LK got a good job in San Jose. I hope u remember me.

THW = Than Htut Win???

How are you? Where are you now? In US with LK? Pass my hellos to LK!

NaphOO aka CP alien
Back to top Go down
Shoke pwa
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'

Male
Number of posts : 3
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : Third

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 9:39 pm

does THW stand for than hein win?
Back to top Go down
Nanda
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
Nanda

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 9:43 pm

Yes it is ShotePwa. Poor you Naphoo.
Back to top Go down
YanNaingAye
LEVEL '3'
LEVEL '3'
YanNaingAye

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Congratulation!   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 12:10 am

Hi Ko Nanda,
Congratulation for Outstanding Paper Award! Glad to hear that. I'm really proud of our Uni because of you.
Back to top Go down
THW
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
THW

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 7:38 am

Hello Ko Ah shoke,

Yes, I am than hein win. Nice to hear from u, please pass my rememberance to Ko ALA.

Take care.
THW

Shoke pwa wrote:
does THW stand for than hein win?
Back to top Go down
THW
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
THW

Male

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 7:41 am

Hi,
u r pretty close. may be u remember more to my bro. than me Very Happy . i m now in LA. I will pass yr message to LK.
THW
SpeeRose wrote:
THW wrote:

Hello,

THW = Than Htut Win???

How are you? Where are you now? In US with LK? Pass my hellos to LK!

NaphOO aka CP alien
Back to top Go down
sarpatee
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
sarpatee

Male
Number of posts : 10
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : Fifth Batch
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 10:39 pm

Nanda wrote:
Quite sure that all ex-MIT students won't forget the narrow road flanked by green paddy fields to the university, famous toddy juice (for we guys) at the foot of Mt. Yankin, broad range of hazy Shan high land and some other beautiful memories of Mandalay Institute of Technology. Here we, brothers and sisters of MIT, have a chance to gather again in this little forum. Let's share knowledge and latest updates to each others.
Cheers!!
Ko Gyi Nandar(think it's not over yet) Wink ,
may b U definitely got awarded 4 the paper
but won't get any from me as a consequence of forgetting 2 make a call while u were @ the transit on way back home
anyway,
Cheers! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shoke pwa
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'

Male
Number of posts : 3
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : Third

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:29 am

Sarpatee
Now I m in MDY. YOu can reach me at 09 5310397. Keep in touch.
Your bro
Back to top Go down
sarpatee
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'
sarpatee

Male
Number of posts : 10
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : Fifth Batch
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 11:22 am

I am broke and couldn't ring you now No
chorrdee Very Happy
anyway
Cheers bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nostalgic MIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic MIT   Nostalgic MIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nostalgic MIT
Page 1 of 1